Laura Buckley is a registered dietitian, coach, and adult learning enthusiast. She works collaboratively with her clients to understand their goals and motivations and helps them create a personalized path to success.
Laura has experience working with clients in a variety of practice areas including weight management, bariatric surgery, oncology, cardiovascular health and diabetes management. She is most passionate about wellness and preventative medicine and believes that coaching is an essential component of long-term lifestyle management.
Laura is the nutritional consultant at ISSA Physical Therapy who helps our clients meet their nutritional needs and goals.
- MS Adult Education, Buffalo State College, 2010
- BS Nutrition Management, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2003
- Certification in Organizational Consulting and Change Leadership, Georgetown University
- Certified in Adult Weight Management, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Transitions Lifestyle System Coach
- Certified nutraMetrix Consultant
- Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator and DiSC Personality Profile